Pendleton Juvenile Correctional Facility is a jail located in Madison County in Indiana. This jail serves kids who are 12, until they are the age of 22. Each day, this facility serves around 245 young men. The goal of this facility is to prepare these young men for entry back into the world. Each person in this facility needs the proper skills to help them get back on track, this facility helps with that.
Locating an Inmate
All inmates in the state of Indiana can be found through the offender search. You can search for an inmate by using their first and last name or their inmate number. Keep in mind that you can only locate inmates up to a certain age. If an inmate is a juvenile, their information may not be available.
Communicating with an Inmate
All inmates in facilities in Indiana have the right to communicate with the outside world. There are a few ways in which inmates can communicate with their friends and family. Inmates can communicate with the outside world a few different ways.
- Inmates can call friends and family on the phone.
- Inmates can send mail to inmates through paper.
- Inmates can send emails to friends and family.
Inmates can only start receiving communication after they have been booked through the jail. You may have to wait for them to start communicating with you. Phone calls are NOT something friends and family can do. You always have to wait for the inmate to call you.
Receiving Money in Jail
If you’d like to send money to an inmate in the jail, there is one way they can get it. Money can get sent to inmates at this facility through JPay. Inmates can use money for a few things.
- Commissary – Did you know that every jail has a commissary? This is where inmates can buy items that they need.
- Sending emails – Another activity that inmates can do with money is send emails. Yes, it costs money, but it’s cheaper than sending mail back and forth.
- Making phone calls – Believe it or not, but it does cost money to make phone calls in prison. Inmates need to have money on their account in order to be able to make these phone calls.
The next time you’re trying to find an inmate at the Pendleton Juvenile Correctional Facility, hopefully, these tips can help! Getting in touch with an inmate is important to their success after the program is over.
Inmate Mailing Address
Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Pendleton Juvenile Correctional Facility
9310 South State Road 67 PO Box 900, Pendleton, IN, 46064
Pendleton Juvenile Correctional Facility Information
|Jail Name||Pendleton Juvenile Correctional Facility|
|Jail Type||State Prison|
|Location||9310 South State Road 67 PO Box 900, Pendleton, IN, 46064|
|Sunday||9:00 AM to 3:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM to 3:00 PM|