Danville, Indiana is home to the Hendricks County Work Release Facility. The Hendricks County Work Release Facility is commonly confused with the Hendricks County Jail. These are two different facilities with two different missions. However, the Hendricks County Work Release Facility is under management and operation of the Hendricks County Sheriff’s Office.
The main mission in the Hendricks County Work Release is to provide an alternative sentencing choice for misdemeanants and felons. This is by the evidence-based practices that give a more educational, vocational re-entry, and economic initiatives for transitioning back into the community as a newly rehabilitated law-abiding Hendricks County citizen.
The main vision in the Hendricks County Work Release is to help lessen the chance of inmates reoffending in the future. The Hendricks County Work Release facility wants to hold the inmates accountable for their actions. This is one of the main vital parts of the rehabilitation process. The Hendricks County Work Release facility does this thanks to the cognitive behavioral self-change programs that they offer.
The Hendricks County Work Release has many goals they plan on achieving with their facility. These goals are described below:
- To keep a secure and safe structured environment with the protection of the public, staff, and inmates alike.
- To Develop policies, systems, along with procedures that will assist the correctional officers in keeping the vision and mission alive and well.
- To maintain and implement a system, which strives to meet the needs of all of the Hendricks County Work Release inmates along with their families.
- To develop inmate programs that strive for self-improvement.
- To follow the 8 rules when it comes down to effective interventions along with their case plans.
- To provide staff with training and management that helps empower them to make the best decisions during any and all situations.
- To develop measurements and standards that help the evaluate the performance of the facility.
- To work closely with other private and public agencies to deliver, develop, and coordinate services and programs.
- To provide up to date information when in a fast manner to make an educated decision.
- To provide fast quality services to victims along with their families.
The Hendricks County Work Release Facility is home to many programs. These programs include, but not limited to the following:
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Work Release Facility Resources
- Children’s Bureau
- The Willow Center
- Connect 2 Help
- Parents of Addicted Loved Ones
- Families First
- Opioid Addiction Treatment & Recovery Programs
- Mental Health of America of Hendricks County
Inmate Mailing Address
Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Hendricks County Work Release Facility
200 E. Campus Blvd., Danville, IN,
Hendricks County Work Release Facility Information
|Jail Name||Hendricks County Work Release Facility|
|Jail Type||County Jail|
|Location||200 E. Campus Blvd., Danville, IN,|
|Sunday||7:30 Am to 2:30 PM|
|Monday||7:30 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||7:30 Am to 2:30 PM|